Before Easton was selected to perform the title song, the band Blondie was approached. They wrote and performed their own version of For Your Eyes Only, which was rejected by the producers, who wanted the band to simply sing a song they already has composed. Blondie refused, and so musical duties where turned over to Easton.
The score for the film was composed by Academy Award winner Bill Conti. Regular series composer John Barry, unable to work in the United Kingdom at the time for tax reasons, recommended Conti as his replacement. Similar to Marvin Hamlish's score for The Spy Who Loved Me, Conti's score is very disco-oriented.
- "For Your Eye Only" – Sheena Easton
- "A Drive in the Country"
- "Take Me Home" – Flügelhorn solo: Eddie Blair
- "Melina's Revenge"
- "Gonzales Takes a Dive"
- "St. Cyril's Monastery"
- "Make It Last All Night" – Rage
- "For Your Eyes Only (Instrumental)" – Flügelhorn solo: Derek Watkins
- "The P.M. Gets the Bird/For Your Eyes Only – Reprise" – Sheena Easton
- "Gunbarrel/Flowers for Teresa/Sinking the St. Georges"
- "Unfinished Business/Bond Meets Kristatos"
- "Goodbye, Countess/No Head for Heights/Dining Alone"
- "Recovering the ATAC"
- "Sub vs. Sub"
- "Run Them Down/The Climb"